Okay LISTEN UP.
Right, I've been meaning to do this since I got back, but I needed to catch up first.
Doctor Who. I have now caught up completely with the rest of the country on this one, and all I have to say is.. *ahem*
I TOOOOLLLDDD YOOOOUUUU.
I did though. Properly did. Everyone was all "Ergh, look at his hair." and "I can't live if living is without David Tennant!" - And I was all, "I reckon he'll be brilliant."
And I was RIGHT.
Okay I'm done. For now.
Doctor Who. I have now caught up completely with the rest of the country on this one, and all I have to say is.. *ahem*
I TOOOOLLLDDD YOOOOUUUU.
I did though. Properly did. Everyone was all "Ergh, look at his hair." and "I can't live if living is without David Tennant!" - And I was all, "I reckon he'll be brilliant."
And I was RIGHT.
TRUE STORY :P
Okay I'm done. For now.
Labels: Doctor Who
<< Home