This weekend I have Glastonbury (without the music.)
Also fewer and younger people.
Sometimes known as leading a DofE expedition.
Also known as sitting in a pub waiting for 14 year olds to show up, then making them camp when they do.
Should be good!
It's quite funny to me really, I used to properly freak out about my expedition. I'd start thinking about it months ahead although I don't know why. Now I'm going this evening and I haven't planned a single thing. I don't even know whether or not I have a sleeping bag I can use, I certainly haven't got a roll mat at the moment. Good work Katrina.
Also fewer and younger people.
Sometimes known as leading a DofE expedition.
Also known as sitting in a pub waiting for 14 year olds to show up, then making them camp when they do.
Should be good!
It's quite funny to me really, I used to properly freak out about my expedition. I'd start thinking about it months ahead although I don't know why. Now I'm going this evening and I haven't planned a single thing. I don't even know whether or not I have a sleeping bag I can use, I certainly haven't got a roll mat at the moment. Good work Katrina.
Labels: DofE, DofE Expedition
<< Home