Just read a very, very loong article from the Guardian, which features loads (and loads) of tips from real writers about writing. It was very interesting, and definitely worth a read for anyone interested in that sort of thing.
I've always been sort of vaguely interested in that sort of thing, but I just don't seem to have the self-discipline to do it. I am determined, however, that one I shall find a writing partner.
To me it seems the perfect solution, loads of films and TV shows are written by two people. Also, if it's really rubbish I can just blame all the bad ideas on them muahahahaa.
Edinburgh was good, and my birthday was too. Hope you flipping remembered it.
I've always been sort of vaguely interested in that sort of thing, but I just don't seem to have the self-discipline to do it. I am determined, however, that one I shall find a writing partner.
To me it seems the perfect solution, loads of films and TV shows are written by two people. Also, if it's really rubbish I can just blame all the bad ideas on them muahahahaa.
Edinburgh was good, and my birthday was too. Hope you flipping remembered it.
<< Home