When love takes ooverrr yeaaaaaaah
So I really wanted to buy a radio, and although I trailed around Scarborough I could find a single one.
Then I heard, from one of the girls at my CU, that Wilkinson's were doing radios in the shape of a DUCK. Brilliant.
So, one day later, the duck was purchased, the batteries were purchased, and now I can listen to Radio 1 aaany tiiime :D (way better on a real radio than on the internet. True story.)
I'm so chuffed about this!
Uni's going pretty well :)
Then I heard, from one of the girls at my CU, that Wilkinson's were doing radios in the shape of a DUCK. Brilliant.
So, one day later, the duck was purchased, the batteries were purchased, and now I can listen to Radio 1 aaany tiiime :D (way better on a real radio than on the internet. True story.)
I'm so chuffed about this!
Uni's going pretty well :)
Labels: lovelovelove, radio, uni, YES
<< Home