Oh but baby it's cold outside.
Right, to apologise for never ever posting on here anymore, I'm doing that thing again this year where I post something every day in December. I've already collected a couple of things to post, so if my life becomes so boring that I have absolutely nothing to say, I will at least be able to put some of that on here lol.
Life here is very, very exciting and wonderful so far. I have met loads of lovely people, and I'm staying afloat with the work load too. Doing lots more drawing, writing and singing(!!) than I have in a while, which is nice. Also we've just had our first load of snow which is very, very pretty (but coolllddd). If you're interested in a proper update, send me a text or an email & I'll be happy to catch up with you.
Hope you're all doing well.
Life here is very, very exciting and wonderful so far. I have met loads of lovely people, and I'm staying afloat with the work load too. Doing lots more drawing, writing and singing(!!) than I have in a while, which is nice. Also we've just had our first load of snow which is very, very pretty (but coolllddd). If you're interested in a proper update, send me a text or an email & I'll be happy to catch up with you.
Hope you're all doing well.
Labels: Christmas, EXCITERATINGNESS, snow, updates
<< Home