First.
Today is the first day of December. You know what that means? It means chocolate.
You know what else it means? It's the first day of my completely pointless annual attempt to post every day of the twelfth month up to Christmas. (EDIT: Okay, I've only done the every day thing once. Well I'm doing it again.)
So last night I went to see the Moscow City Ballet perform Swan Lake and it was AMEZZIN. It makes me rather jealous as I can barely stand on tip-toe without falling over, but it was all very impressive and that. I particularly like Odile (the black swan) although traditionally she's played by the same dancer as Odette, she's a much cooler character.
You know what else it means? It's the first day of my completely pointless annual attempt to post every day of the twelfth month up to Christmas. (EDIT: Okay, I've only done the every day thing once. Well I'm doing it again.)
So last night I went to see the Moscow City Ballet perform Swan Lake and it was AMEZZIN. It makes me rather jealous as I can barely stand on tip-toe without falling over, but it was all very impressive and that. I particularly like Odile (the black swan) although traditionally she's played by the same dancer as Odette, she's a much cooler character.
Labels: cool dancing

<< Home