Party time!
I got a new printer/scanner!! Party people, party! ..or don't. Psh. Whatev.
Went to that Uni today. It's called "York St Johns University". So why did I call it Sheffield in my last post? I don't know. Ask my fingers (who typed it)
Trying to keep this short, because the internet has a death wish and all that, but would like you all to know that I have bought Christmas present #1. Woo! :D
I would like you all to know that I don't like Salad Cream but I do like The Fray's song "How to Save a Life".
-Lindley x
Went to that Uni today. It's called "York St Johns University". So why did I call it Sheffield in my last post? I don't know. Ask my fingers (who typed it)
Trying to keep this short, because the internet has a death wish and all that, but would like you all to know that I have bought Christmas present #1. Woo! :D
I would like you all to know that I don't like Salad Cream but I do like The Fray's song "How to Save a Life".
-Lindley x
Labels: random crap
<< Home