lipstick and chalice and fishnets and malice
Marvin is better than expected when it comes to fencing with little wooden sticks. You shove the stick in the whole where his ear should be and spin him around, then use your awesome sword-fighting techniques on him! Yesss.
Pudsey found a Christmas Santa Hat (well, actually my mum did when she was trudging through my room armed with a hoover, and she put it on his head)
Something tells me that I'm going to fail all of my exams. It's probably Marvin. Psh. Stupid moose. (Only two to go!)
Peace out
-Linderz of the Apparently Knocked Up Variety (yeah I'm not even going to go in to that...)
Pudsey found a Christmas Santa Hat (well, actually my mum did when she was trudging through my room armed with a hoover, and she put it on his head)
Something tells me that I'm going to fail all of my exams. It's probably Marvin. Psh. Stupid moose. (Only two to go!)
Peace out
-Linderz of the Apparently Knocked Up Variety (yeah I'm not even going to go in to that...)
Labels: exams, Marvin, pudsey bear
<< Home