sitting in silence.. let's put some music on..
Hey hey hey! It's been a while, and in case anyone has been terribly worried, I don't feel like crap anymore :P
Got a Christmas Card in the post his morning from Meine Schwester, und es war sehr interessant. She's coming home on Satuurdayy wooooo (*sings 'she'll be comin' round the mountain'*)
I got a cool badge thing on Sunday, for being awesome (oh yeah and that thing about my DofE Bronze award...)
On Monday I quit keyboard (but unfortunately, it didn't seem appropriate at the time to shout "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME - BECAUSE I QUIT!!" and storm out..)
Yesterday evening I wrote two History essays.
And today I'm supposed to be writing a Drama one. Which reminds me, I should probably do that...
Mrs. Mcmaster shouted at me today ("I'm very cross, Katrina. Do some work") and I had to stay after school and draw windows.
In History we all got chocolate. WOO (besthistorylessonEVOR.)
We had the last German lesson of 2006!
In Physics Mr Bishop wasn't there, but he wasn't ill because I saw him at the end of school, I think he was hiding because he hates us.
Aaannddd... we had English. And I fell asleep in it, because Sandeep wasn't there and we were supposed to be reading/listening to 1984.
There you go, an update from the Lindley (who rocks)
I'll go do my drama essay now.
xxx
Got a Christmas Card in the post his morning from Meine Schwester, und es war sehr interessant. She's coming home on Satuurdayy wooooo (*sings 'she'll be comin' round the mountain'*)
I got a cool badge thing on Sunday, for being awesome (oh yeah and that thing about my DofE Bronze award...)
On Monday I quit keyboard (but unfortunately, it didn't seem appropriate at the time to shout "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME - BECAUSE I QUIT!!" and storm out..)
Yesterday evening I wrote two History essays.
And today I'm supposed to be writing a Drama one. Which reminds me, I should probably do that...
Mrs. Mcmaster shouted at me today ("I'm very cross, Katrina. Do some work") and I had to stay after school and draw windows.
In History we all got chocolate. WOO (besthistorylessonEVOR.)
We had the last German lesson of 2006!
In Physics Mr Bishop wasn't there, but he wasn't ill because I saw him at the end of school, I think he was hiding because he hates us.
Aaannddd... we had English. And I fell asleep in it, because Sandeep wasn't there and we were supposed to be reading/listening to 1984.
There you go, an update from the Lindley (who rocks)
I'll go do my drama essay now.
xxx
<< Home