These are the best days of our lives....
So, my computer works, all my music has been saved, I got a B in English(!!), Hannah's coming home today, and it's nearly Christmas!!
Does life get much better? xD
Just need to get a couple more things for the presents I'm giving out on Monday, but I've got looaadss to get for the three Rs lol. I might have to go to town with Hannah.
I'll probably update for y'all laterrr, maybe when I've downloaded lot's of crap back on my PC again, so that it feels normal. lol. :P
-Lindley
Does life get much better? xD
Just need to get a couple more things for the presents I'm giving out on Monday, but I've got looaadss to get for the three Rs lol. I might have to go to town with Hannah.
I'll probably update for y'all laterrr, maybe when I've downloaded lot's of crap back on my PC again, so that it feels normal. lol. :P
-Lindley
Labels: Christmas, computer, Hannah, music, presents, school
<< Home