Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Thursday, 21 December 2006

Updaaates :)

Bleh. Sorry it's been about 5 days since I last posted, I forget to update this thing lol.

Sooo I finished school yesterday (yay!! :)) I have successfully handed out ALL the cards I wrote and ALL the presents for people at school. Thank you to everyone who gave me a card or a present :) :) :) They will be greatly appreciated :P

Have half-finished the last three presents that I need to sort out. Just need to add a few finishing touches lol xD

Exciting news for all you Closet-Potterfans, Book Sevens title (yes, this is the last one in the series) has been released: Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows. I'm sure you're all on your way now to some Harry Potter forums to tell the world your brilliant theories.

...Or not. All the same, I'm going to re-read one or two of the books soon.

We put up our Christmas tree last night, after going Carol Singing. Feeling rather Christmassy :) Anyone care to dance around the Christmas tree with me?

Don't think there's much else to tell you. Hope you're enjoying the Christmasness of this week.

And as a parting gift, have some candy canes.

-Linderella

Labels: , ,