Marvin shaves his legs..!
Today I cooked sausages. In a frying pan. On a tiny gas stove. In a Church car park. In the middle of the city.
They were totally awesome liek woah.
Good news: IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Bad news: I'm going to spend all of it working... woop woop.
Have got to go to work in the morning and have heaps of work to do :( WOE IS ME. (yes.)
You may have noticed that my blogs have cool little tags now. They're so cool I think I'll go back and label my old posts too :P xD (because I am sad)
Watched Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses on Youtube yesterday. This obsession with kids films will hopefully end soon xD Maybe when all my baby teeth have fallen out I'll have fewer excuses for my conscience.. lol :P (EDIT: [2.5 years later] According to my dentist I'm keeping this baby tooth forever! I think that says a lot about me haha)
Peace out, kids.
-Linderella
PS. We are officially better at cooking than those who call themselves "the A-Team" :D
They were totally awesome liek woah.
Good news: IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Bad news: I'm going to spend all of it working... woop woop.
Have got to go to work in the morning and have heaps of work to do :( WOE IS ME. (yes.)
You may have noticed that my blogs have cool little tags now. They're so cool I think I'll go back and label my old posts too :P xD (because I am sad)
Watched Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses on Youtube yesterday. This obsession with kids films will hopefully end soon xD Maybe when all my baby teeth have fallen out I'll have fewer excuses for my conscience.. lol :P (EDIT: [2.5 years later] According to my dentist I'm keeping this baby tooth forever! I think that says a lot about me haha)
Peace out, kids.
-Linderella
PS. We are officially better at cooking than those who call themselves "the A-Team" :D
<< Home