Photosss :)
Hello everyone! :) My desk has been pretty busy recently.. The Blu-Tack Man came to visit...:
Marvin tried on some new ears...(sorry about the junk in the background lol):
...and a strange new creature was spotted! Apparently he's supposed to be a dinosaur, but I suspect he looks more like a Seal. He isn't named yet though, so suggestions are welcome ;) Check him out...:

The thing stuck to his mouth is a weird little heart thing, if you couldn't tell.
Ah well, I'm all up for strange things living on my desk. After all, there is a one-earred gay moose and a cereal bowl hanging out here... lol xD
Marvin tried on some new ears...(sorry about the junk in the background lol):
...and a strange new creature was spotted! Apparently he's supposed to be a dinosaur, but I suspect he looks more like a Seal. He isn't named yet though, so suggestions are welcome ;) Check him out...:
The thing stuck to his mouth is a weird little heart thing, if you couldn't tell.
Ah well, I'm all up for strange things living on my desk. After all, there is a one-earred gay moose and a cereal bowl hanging out here... lol xD
Labels: Marvin, random crap
<< Home