Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Thursday, 29 March 2007

Samwise Gamgee was my homie.

Rest of Exams = not for little while longer, now. Have done drama which went okay, and have done art, too. That was also okay.

Oooh AND to celebrate the end of my two most time consuming exams, (one took up my whole evening a 3 months of rehearsals, the other one took 10 hours altogether), I dressed up Marvin(again)!

TAKE A LOOK!




I apologise for the lacking quality/decency of these pics, but they probably aren't going to leave this blog.. lol.

We watched Lord of the Rings in our Easter service today.. I was all like WOOO!

I think I'm going to watch them all again this Easter :P 9 hours of hobbits and swordfights.... sounds pretty awesome to me :P /geek.

Okay so.. saying "/geek." is a pretty geeky thing to do but shhh :( :P

yooouuuu shaaalll nott passssssssssssss.

why is it that hardly anyone gets that joke these days?

why is it that I still make that joke?

and laugh when other people make that joke?

am I actually insane?

lol.

This post is so long today. Sorry to anyone who hasn't got themselves broadband :P

Labels: , , ,