please, please, Lindley, please
Heyyy not a lot of importance to add today, but I just felt like talking to someone who couldn't respond... I'm not sure if tying someone to a chair and covering their mouth with duct tape is quite legal yet, so I'll to do it through the medium of blogging!
Let'sseeee what's been happening?
Weelll... I dunno if I've mentioned this before, (can't be bothered to check) but we've gone fair trade.. No more kit-kats, now I have to find myself a chocolate cornflake-cake (made with sainsburys own cornflakes, and the very best of fair trade chocolate... by my mum. Heh) We've finally got a new mixer, after neglecting to buy a new one since the old one broke, a year or so ago lol - and some new scales to replace the ancient-egyptians-must've-used-these ones that we had before.
Have got DofE tonight, am supposedly making some form of presentation about rivers, have a strange feeling that all will go horribly wrong and we'll end up doing some kind of river dance or something. Or maybe the macarena.
Actually the macarena wouldn't be so bad.
Hahha.
Ooh and could be going to Turkey this summer...twice? Am interested to discover how this turns out.
In other news, I'm so cool :D
-Lindley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (:
Let'sseeee what's been happening?
Weelll... I dunno if I've mentioned this before, (can't be bothered to check) but we've gone fair trade.. No more kit-kats, now I have to find myself a chocolate cornflake-cake (made with sainsburys own cornflakes, and the very best of fair trade chocolate... by my mum. Heh) We've finally got a new mixer, after neglecting to buy a new one since the old one broke, a year or so ago lol - and some new scales to replace the ancient-egyptians-must've-used-these ones that we had before.
Have got DofE tonight, am supposedly making some form of presentation about rivers, have a strange feeling that all will go horribly wrong and we'll end up doing some kind of river dance or something. Or maybe the macarena.
Actually the macarena wouldn't be so bad.
Hahha.
Ooh and could be going to Turkey this summer...twice? Am interested to discover how this turns out.
In other news, I'm so cool :D
-Lindley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (:
Labels: random crap
<< Home