*screams until their faces explode*
blehhhhhhh.
Revision is so deppressing.
Am currently hiding under my bed, might stay here until July.
This may lead to failing all my exams though, which could be a bit of a problem...
Okay, okay, I know. Get a grip, Katrina. Just get on with it.
I promise that once I'm back to my partially sane state of mind I'll stop talking to myself, but until then I can't promise that I'll be posting much. So until further notice,
--->>THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS<<---
I wouldn't keep checking back, if I were you - but you can have a look at some of my older entries if you want.
I'll see you after the break.
-Lindley xx
Revision is so deppressing.
Am currently hiding under my bed, might stay here until July.
This may lead to failing all my exams though, which could be a bit of a problem...
Okay, okay, I know. Get a grip, Katrina. Just get on with it.
I promise that once I'm back to my partially sane state of mind I'll stop talking to myself, but until then I can't promise that I'll be posting much. So until further notice,
--->>THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS<<---
I wouldn't keep checking back, if I were you - but you can have a look at some of my older entries if you want.
I'll see you after the break.
-Lindley xx
<< Home