Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Saturday, 11 August 2007

I'll remember to smile, though it has been a while

Helloooooo :D I woke up at like 9 this morning, which is probably the earliest I've gotten out of bed since induction week xD (oh and that first morning at Brymore when we got woken up by cows at 6am lol)

I can't remember the last time I posted properly, or what I haven't told you. There isn't a great amount to tell, but I went to the library on thursday and I haven't even started reading any of the books that I got out. I know, it's crazy xD I haven't been to the library in SO LONG. Siriusly.

Ooh and yesterday I watched two barbie films on youtube xD xD "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus" and "Barbie as Rapunzel". Both were terrible. I don't advise you to watch them unless you are in desperate need of some good old fashioned crap. Or if you have some killer little girl that has attached herself to your leg and won't let go until you watch Barbie with her. Then you are allowed.

Also, is anyone else reminded of Monica from Friends when they listen to Natalie Imbruglia? lol.. sorry, bit of a random question.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Labels: