Hmm.. Not sure how this happened..
..but I have that song from Josie and the Pussycats stuck in my head. We watched it in Media Studies.. Approximately seven hours ago. SEVEN. *sigh*
Anywhoo. Just got back from DofE - they're going to let me drive the week after next! I've have this niggling suspicion that I'll be spectacularly bad at it. Just warning you :P However I won't be with all the guys, they're all going next week, so at least less people will mock me xD
Ooh and in other news, I'm going to Londoonnn :] I've only been there three times, and one of those times we were just visiting someone so there wasn't much of the touristy stuff going on. Another time was a drama trip last year, and the first time was donkeys years ago when we went for a little day trip as a family. We went to the science museum xD It would've been wayy cooler to go to the history one but OH WELL heh.
Also, I want a haircut. My hair drives me mad. I'll just cut it all off xD
Anywhoo. Just got back from DofE - they're going to let me drive the week after next! I've have this niggling suspicion that I'll be spectacularly bad at it. Just warning you :P However I won't be with all the guys, they're all going next week, so at least less people will mock me xD
Ooh and in other news, I'm going to Londoonnn :] I've only been there three times, and one of those times we were just visiting someone so there wasn't much of the touristy stuff going on. Another time was a drama trip last year, and the first time was donkeys years ago when we went for a little day trip as a family. We went to the science museum xD It would've been wayy cooler to go to the history one but OH WELL heh.
Also, I want a haircut. My hair drives me mad. I'll just cut it all off xD
Labels: driving, haircut, London, random crap
<< Home