chitty chitty bang bang , we love you
Helllooo. I haven't done a great deal today lol.
It only took like ten minutes to do my hair. I was like wooooowww.
My mum is on holiday this week, and I was teaching her how to do nothing like me and John do :P She kept it up for a whole hour heh.
We were talking about my family tree. She told me a whole load of stuff I didn't know about my dads side of the family - they were basically all teachers lol. Maybe I should be a teacher, for family tradition and such xD
Aaand now we're off to ASDA to get our weekly shopping in.
It only feels like yesterday that we last went.
Mmmhm.
It only took like ten minutes to do my hair. I was like wooooowww.
My mum is on holiday this week, and I was teaching her how to do nothing like me and John do :P She kept it up for a whole hour heh.
We were talking about my family tree. She told me a whole load of stuff I didn't know about my dads side of the family - they were basically all teachers lol. Maybe I should be a teacher, for family tradition and such xD
Aaand now we're off to ASDA to get our weekly shopping in.
It only feels like yesterday that we last went.
Mmmhm.
Labels: random crap
<< Home