Eating chocolate coins...
Hello there children.
Today I left the house and went to town with John. Neither of us wanted to spend anything but mum bribed us five pounds, so we decided to spend that.
We wandered somewhat aimlessly around several thousand shops, including Oxfam, Wilkinsons, WH Smith, Woolworths, The Pound Shop etc. hoping to find some random objects worth a fiver.
In the end we went to Three Cooks and got some doughnuts, then to Subway to get some cookies and then back to Wilkinsons to get some chocolate coins. Finally we dropped by a newsagents to get some Apple Tango. We are now fat.
Although, in our defense, I haven't eaten all the chocolate coins yet (mum's made Shepherd Pie for tea and I'm not allowed to be 'not hungry' like yesterday) and we saved the third doughnut for mum. Because we're nice.
But yeah, that was the first time John left the house in nearly a week, the lazy child.
Today I left the house and went to town with John. Neither of us wanted to spend anything but mum bribed us five pounds, so we decided to spend that.
We wandered somewhat aimlessly around several thousand shops, including Oxfam, Wilkinsons, WH Smith, Woolworths, The Pound Shop etc. hoping to find some random objects worth a fiver.
In the end we went to Three Cooks and got some doughnuts, then to Subway to get some cookies and then back to Wilkinsons to get some chocolate coins. Finally we dropped by a newsagents to get some Apple Tango. We are now fat.
Although, in our defense, I haven't eaten all the chocolate coins yet (mum's made Shepherd Pie for tea and I'm not allowed to be 'not hungry' like yesterday) and we saved the third doughnut for mum. Because we're nice.
But yeah, that was the first time John left the house in nearly a week, the lazy child.
Labels: random crap, shopping
<< Home