Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Listening to a spot of Tchaikovsky...

...and curling up with a hot water bottle (cunningly disguised as a teddy bear).

If only I didn't have to do my Drama homework *sigh*

Anyone know anything about the Structure of Pericles by Shakespeare? No?

I tell you what, I really want to go and see a production of Pericles. We won't, because it's not long now before we start work on our final piece thingie, but I want to go anyway :P

I would quite like to go to a theatre that isn't the RSC though, because that's the only one I've ever been to and really enjoyed a performance. I think.

Blood Brothers was okay, (and I did love the cloakrooms at the Phoenix Theatre lol) but I want to widen my horizons :P

Anyone got any recommendations?

ETA: I just put a whole load of bonjela in my mouth and it's gone all numb lol xD well done me.

Remember this one?

Labels: , ,