Herod was very angry and sent the wise men to find Jesus
Eee only two doors left on my advent calendar!! :D How exciting :)
I don't really have anything to tell you lol, I'm only posting because I said I would.
I had a very nice day though, got up around noon-ish and sat around in my pyjamas until about three (doing all sorts of interesting things on the computer lol).
Then I watched some TV.
Then I had some tea.
Then I remembered to post on here.
xD I'm such a party animal ;)
I don't really have anything to tell you lol, I'm only posting because I said I would.
I had a very nice day though, got up around noon-ish and sat around in my pyjamas until about three (doing all sorts of interesting things on the computer lol).
Then I watched some TV.
Then I had some tea.
Then I remembered to post on here.
xD I'm such a party animal ;)
Labels: random crap
<< Home