Mm. Now I'm stuck for a title lol.
Hello, possums. Went for a walk in Coombe today - lovely.
We went into this little wooden thing because mum promised us deer, but all we could see from there was a squirrel and a couple of tiny birds. I suppose deer have better things to do on Boxing day than get stared at by small children and the Lindley family.
(I'm sorry that the "possums" link is so vague, but I do love HSR :P)
We went into this little wooden thing because mum promised us deer, but all we could see from there was a squirrel and a couple of tiny birds. I suppose deer have better things to do on Boxing day than get stared at by small children and the Lindley family.
(I'm sorry that the "possums" link is so vague, but I do love HSR :P)
Labels: random crap
<< Home