I had these dreams last night...
They were very strange, but I wrote them down while I still remembered both of them. They're both very short, but I did wake up in the second one... Take a look into my unconscious mind *does mystical swivelly thing with hands*
Dreaam one: Noel & Liam Gallagher from Oasis - Noel was dead. But sort of standing up and actually sort of alive. But actually lying on the ground too, but not really in a grave.
In hall where we ate at Granddads funeral. Standing up part of Noel is staring straight ahead. Liam comes and drops a photograph into the "grave" - on Noel's head. Then walks away.
Dream two: Am on some rocky type place with dragons. They're very small, not much bigger than me. They're really hungry (but not wanting to eat me/humans) so someone goes to find the dragon food, or something like that. Then I find myself on a different part of the rocks, with my mum and my brother. I mention to my mum that we need more food, and she gets a couple of things out of her handbag saying "Food? I've got loads of food. What do you want? Boy food? Girl food?" I say "dragon food" and she says that the food she has will poison them. Then she start scraping little flakes off what seems to be in the shape of a Russian doll, and is easy to cut through like wax. We decide to sprinkle it into the food that another group of dragons have (the food that was being fetched at the beginning). They have some kind of soup-like meal in a cooking pot and we think that if we put the human food flakes in, they'll all die of poison and we can give all their food stocks to the other dragons.
On hindsight, we weren't very nice or clever xD
Dreaam one: Noel & Liam Gallagher from Oasis - Noel was dead. But sort of standing up and actually sort of alive. But actually lying on the ground too, but not really in a grave.
In hall where we ate at Granddads funeral. Standing up part of Noel is staring straight ahead. Liam comes and drops a photograph into the "grave" - on Noel's head. Then walks away.
Dream two: Am on some rocky type place with dragons. They're very small, not much bigger than me. They're really hungry (but not wanting to eat me/humans) so someone goes to find the dragon food, or something like that. Then I find myself on a different part of the rocks, with my mum and my brother. I mention to my mum that we need more food, and she gets a couple of things out of her handbag saying "Food? I've got loads of food. What do you want? Boy food? Girl food?" I say "dragon food" and she says that the food she has will poison them. Then she start scraping little flakes off what seems to be in the shape of a Russian doll, and is easy to cut through like wax. We decide to sprinkle it into the food that another group of dragons have (the food that was being fetched at the beginning). They have some kind of soup-like meal in a cooking pot and we think that if we put the human food flakes in, they'll all die of poison and we can give all their food stocks to the other dragons.
On hindsight, we weren't very nice or clever xD
Labels: dreams, music, random crap
<< Home