I hope they love you like we do
I'm putting on glittery nail polish!!
Yeaahhh!! :D
I think there's a point in your like where you think 'Screw you guys, I want to look like a nine year old.'
xD
In other news, I love this band.
Also, have you lot been watching Summerhill? It's a kids show, but so far it's brilliant. Only two bits have aired, and you can see them here and here. The other two are on next week, I think. Look out for the character 'Stella', because the actress who plays her is going to be Lavender Brown in Harry Potter 6 :D (she's awesome)
Yeaahhh!! :D
I think there's a point in your like where you think 'Screw you guys, I want to look like a nine year old.'
xD
In other news, I love this band.
Also, have you lot been watching Summerhill? It's a kids show, but so far it's brilliant. Only two bits have aired, and you can see them here and here. The other two are on next week, I think. Look out for the character 'Stella', because the actress who plays her is going to be Lavender Brown in Harry Potter 6 :D (she's awesome)
Labels: random crap
<< Home