we will walk in fields of gold...
When I woke up this morning I was going to go to school.
Then I remebered that Tutor Period had been cancelled again.
So I sat watching Dr Who online for a bit.
Then I realised it was getting late, and I actually had to go to school.
Then I started to get dressed and packing my bag.
But I couldn't find my note pad.
So I scrambled around my room for ten minutes. No luck.
Decided I'd have to go without it.
Lesson was supposed to be starting at that moment.
Tripped over some shoes, couldn't find the shoes I was supposed to wear for school.
Finally saw school shoes.
Accidentally stood on (not quite cooled down) straighteners. Ouch.
Put burnt foot in shoes.
Ran downstairs.
Realised I didn't have my keys.
Ran upstairs & got keys.
Went back down and opened front door.
It was raining.
Decided to screw it all and am now sitting here with Eva Cassidy on & trying to calm down a bit.
Let's hope I get better at this "getting to school without nearly dying" thing.
RIP Eva.
Then I remebered that Tutor Period had been cancelled again.
So I sat watching Dr Who online for a bit.
Then I realised it was getting late, and I actually had to go to school.
Then I started to get dressed and packing my bag.
But I couldn't find my note pad.
So I scrambled around my room for ten minutes. No luck.
Decided I'd have to go without it.
Lesson was supposed to be starting at that moment.
Tripped over some shoes, couldn't find the shoes I was supposed to wear for school.
Finally saw school shoes.
Accidentally stood on (not quite cooled down) straighteners. Ouch.
Put burnt foot in shoes.
Ran downstairs.
Realised I didn't have my keys.
Ran upstairs & got keys.
Went back down and opened front door.
It was raining.
Decided to screw it all and am now sitting here with Eva Cassidy on & trying to calm down a bit.
Let's hope I get better at this "getting to school without nearly dying" thing.
RIP Eva.
<< Home