Baacck to schooooooool.
Helloo :) Went back to school today, although I didn't do much interesting stuff. Did some stuff about 'Translations' in English, learnt my drama lines at lunch and then was only needed for a prompt in drama - we were doing the bit at the end that I'm not in, because it's their weakest scene.
Well, of course it is - I'm not in it! :P xD Joking lol.
Did I tell you that I watched a video of my GCSE exam? Nearly died. I can never watch myself on film again :|
That said, I probably will.
Anyway, have got something rather terrible to tell you all.
Have been watching the first series of Torchwood xDDD Bwahahaha.
It's rubbish, and I know it's rubbish - so you don't have to tell me it's rubbish...
But I looooooove it.
Ianto is fricken awesome.
"Lots of things you can do with a stopwatch..." xDDD
Well, of course it is - I'm not in it! :P xD Joking lol.
Did I tell you that I watched a video of my GCSE exam? Nearly died. I can never watch myself on film again :|
That said, I probably will.
Anyway, have got something rather terrible to tell you all.
Have been watching the first series of Torchwood xDDD Bwahahaha.
It's rubbish, and I know it's rubbish - so you don't have to tell me it's rubbish...
But I looooooove it.
Ianto is fricken awesome.
"Lots of things you can do with a stopwatch..." xDDD
<< Home