Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Sunday, 3 February 2008

because the treasure that you measure- no, measure of the pleasure- no.. wait.. errmm..

I was thinking about films that are coming out this year, and I cam across a page on imdb where you can look up everything that's coming out in the uk in 2008. Here are a few of them:

Really, really exciting:

The Other Boleyn Girl - 7 March (This looks really good, despite the rubbishy accents)
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - 17 September (The book was amazing. As long as they don't change the ending, I don't see how they can go wrong)
Prince Caspian - 27 June (No explanation necessary)
Harry Potter & HBP - 21 November (No explanation necessary)

The Ones with Potential:
Confessions of a Shopaholic - 24 October (although I can't believe they moved the setting to America)
Madagascar: The Crate Escape - 5 December (the first was good, but I'm not huge on sequels)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 22 May (George Lucas and Steven Spielberg... but the title alone sounds a bit iffy, this might just be suitable for people who are already fans)
The Spiderwick Chronicles - 21 March (the title does not sound good for arachnophobics, might have to make someone else watch it first to check that it's Katrina-friendly)

Kill Me Now:
High School Musical 3 - 10 October (the whole idea of it makes my brain fizzle angrily at being put through the first two)

Labels: ,