*hums Doctor Who theme*
Helloo :D
Went to dentist today:
I HAD TO HAVE AN X-RAY!!
It was so exciting, everyone had to leave the room xD
I had to stick this thing in my mouth and hold this thing (which looked like a hairdryer) up to my cheek. Then they all went out for about 5 seconds, and all trooped back in again. Twas awesome xD
Did I say why? I don't think I did.
Basically, I still have that baby tooth! :D Hahha. So they wanted to check that I didn't have an adult tooth underneath waiting to pop up. Buuut I didn't, so I get to keep my baby one :)
It pretty much means that I'm allowed to be childish and watch Disney films for the rest of my life :D :D :D
Speaking of films, watched Sweeney Todd.
It was brilliant.
It was also disgusting.
I had to watch some of it through my hands.
People say that it doesn't help, but it really does.
I'd recommend it to a friend. And also to anyone I encounter who asks.
Unless they're a barber, wouldn't want them getting ideas xD
In other news, I also went on a drama trip yesterday! Love drama trips. School trips in general, I gather, are often happy affairs.
The play itself wasn't amazing, but it was quite good. There were clever bits, but I didn't find it hugely entertaining. It was a bit like the sort of documentary they make you watch in history. Sometimes you got really good documentaries in history lessons, and sometimes you got dreadful ones about Herr Heinstenschlafen who got into a semi-heated argument with Herr Michtenstein about the annual assembly being held on a Tuesday. I suppose this "Testing the Echo" was a bit like one of the 'Okay' documentaries.
Hahh. Awh I used to like my history lessons, we used to sit and listen to stories :D It was just when we had to write completely useless essays (about things like the Weimar Republic and that man called Rasputin what had sex with animals) that the idea of jumping out of the window came about.
Went to dentist today:
I HAD TO HAVE AN X-RAY!!
It was so exciting, everyone had to leave the room xD
I had to stick this thing in my mouth and hold this thing (which looked like a hairdryer) up to my cheek. Then they all went out for about 5 seconds, and all trooped back in again. Twas awesome xD
Did I say why? I don't think I did.
Basically, I still have that baby tooth! :D Hahha. So they wanted to check that I didn't have an adult tooth underneath waiting to pop up. Buuut I didn't, so I get to keep my baby one :)
It pretty much means that I'm allowed to be childish and watch Disney films for the rest of my life :D :D :D
Speaking of films, watched Sweeney Todd.
It was brilliant.
It was also disgusting.
I had to watch some of it through my hands.
People say that it doesn't help, but it really does.
I'd recommend it to a friend. And also to anyone I encounter who asks.
Unless they're a barber, wouldn't want them getting ideas xD
In other news, I also went on a drama trip yesterday! Love drama trips. School trips in general, I gather, are often happy affairs.
The play itself wasn't amazing, but it was quite good. There were clever bits, but I didn't find it hugely entertaining. It was a bit like the sort of documentary they make you watch in history. Sometimes you got really good documentaries in history lessons, and sometimes you got dreadful ones about Herr Heinstenschlafen who got into a semi-heated argument with Herr Michtenstein about the annual assembly being held on a Tuesday. I suppose this "Testing the Echo" was a bit like one of the 'Okay' documentaries.
Hahh. Awh I used to like my history lessons, we used to sit and listen to stories :D It was just when we had to write completely useless essays (about things like the Weimar Republic and that man called Rasputin what had sex with animals) that the idea of jumping out of the window came about.
Labels: Dentist, drama trip, GCSEs, sweeney todd
<< Home