It's like raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiin on your wedding day
Am listening to Alanis Morrisette & sitting like a man :) Yuss.
Went into town today and bought my brothers birthday present. BUT I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT RUIN THE SURPRISE.
Especially those of you who didn't even know I had a brother. You guys are the worst with secrets ;)
Agh this hurts now, *sits normally* I don't know how they do it.
We're having bacon for tea! :D Yeahh eating piigggss. Brraap.
EDIT: Mr Simm is love.
EDIT2: OMGosh. Let me take you back to 1997 xD (includes creepy dancers, for those of you who need more persuasion ;) )
Went into town today and bought my brothers birthday present. BUT I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT RUIN THE SURPRISE.
Especially those of you who didn't even know I had a brother. You guys are the worst with secrets ;)
Agh this hurts now, *sits normally* I don't know how they do it.
We're having bacon for tea! :D Yeahh eating piigggss. Brraap.
EDIT: Mr Simm is love.
EDIT2: OMGosh. Let me take you back to 1997 xD (includes creepy dancers, for those of you who need more persuasion ;) )
Labels: presents, random crap
<< Home