LOL.
My entire computer screen turned upside down last night 8|
It was completely ridiculous, I couldn't do anything. In the end I had to turn my entire monitor upside down so that I could read the instructions to fix it xDD
Apparently during one of my many *head-desk*s, I managed to press Alt+Ctrl+Up and that made it turn upside down (although it depends on your graphics card apparently)
Ooh and yesterday (I forgot to mention!) I went to visit my old primary school!
It was so weird. It probably wouldn't that weird for most people, but I haven't actually been there for like 12 years. I think we visited about 10 years ago, but I remember nothing about that trip except that we had to do all sorts before we were actually allowed in (I think it was something to do with a paedophile)
Now, I'm going to get some breakfast, then get dressed then schooooooooool.
It was completely ridiculous, I couldn't do anything. In the end I had to turn my entire monitor upside down so that I could read the instructions to fix it xDD
Apparently during one of my many *head-desk*s, I managed to press Alt+Ctrl+Up and that made it turn upside down (although it depends on your graphics card apparently)
Ooh and yesterday (I forgot to mention!) I went to visit my old primary school!
It was so weird. It probably wouldn't that weird for most people, but I haven't actually been there for like 12 years. I think we visited about 10 years ago, but I remember nothing about that trip except that we had to do all sorts before we were actually allowed in (I think it was something to do with a paedophile)
Now, I'm going to get some breakfast, then get dressed then schooooooooool.
Labels: computer, school, technical crap
<< Home