Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Friday, 29 February 2008

Whooaaa!!

I had this dream that I was in some kind of alien action film. IT WAS WAY AWESOME.

Basically it all started when me and this preteenish guy that I was babysitting or something - Let's call him Sam - were in a terraced garden (not unlike my own).

You know when there's about ten gardens in a row, with a small alley for bike riders at the back? At least, that's what my dad uses it for :P

So we were in this garden, and then we realised that the Weevils were coming to get us (this must have been due to the Torchwood Declassified that I was watching earlier in the evening :P) and we realised that if they discovered us in the garden, they'd go on into the house and kill my family. So then we got up and legged it down the alley away from the Weevils, and flattened ourselves against this wall - it's difficult to describe without marking it all out with my hands :P - They seemed to only want to check our garden, then for some reason decided that we probably weren't in, so they'd call a different time xDD

So then we were like PHEW. And we got up to go back home again when we realised that there was a Weevil sort of sniffing around on the other side of us - he hadn't seen us (I think they were blind in my dream). So we legged it the other way but there was one bit (at the end of all the gardens) where we had to go up some steps, but there were two little dogs and a goat already going up them. They realised that we were behind them and (because they were on the Weevils' side) they started to chase us too - then, because of the noise, the other Weevil spotted us and started racing down the alley.

We didn't have any other choice but to go into someone's garden - Sam made it into my garden and ran into the house. However I made a wrong turning and ended up having to jump over people's fences. Luckily the goat got stuck in one of the fences behind me and the Weevil was stuck somewhere else behind (and the dogs were probably off playing fetch with each other or something). So then I was home - yay! I ran upstairs & into my room (which, in my dream, looked a strange amount like a room in my Grandmothers house).

Then someone walked into my room - it wasn't the Weevils, but it was someone who I was just as happy to run away from.. I have no idea who it was, but he was definitely a bad guy. Anyway, he gave me some broken pieces from an old gold necklace that I never wear, and said something about being sorry that they'd had to break it up, but that there were bits of it that they needed.

I was like wtf, mate?

But then the dream ended. I don't think my subconscious could be bothered with anymore running around hehh.

Labels: , ,