Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolatier
Helllooo :D I'll keep it short:
+ Went to Cadbury world today. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE. I may explode at any given moment.
+ Watched Chocolat - Johnny Depp is unfair. Tarantulas are scary.
+ Was watching news when I got home, apparently they're spending loads and loads of money on Birmingham New St station, giving it a big staircase thing and big ol' glass roof and whatnot. It's completely ridiculous because the station is completely fine the way it is. It just needs a lick of paint, perhaps. But spending all that much when there's people dying of starvation in the world? I hate to sound like a broken record but it really does make you sick. The same goes for Hollywood. I've little objection to high-budget films, because they entertain people and they are often very creative. I do, however, object to the glamour of premieres and the ridiculous lifestyles that people live. It's all very well wanting to look nice for the cameras, but it's just plain selfish to go out and get some high priced bit of cloth with a label hanging off just so that you get a special mention in a stupid gossipy magazine.
Sorry, did I say I was keeping this short?
Hahh. Never mind then.
+ Went to Cadbury world today. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE. I may explode at any given moment.
+ Watched Chocolat - Johnny Depp is unfair. Tarantulas are scary.
+ Was watching news when I got home, apparently they're spending loads and loads of money on Birmingham New St station, giving it a big staircase thing and big ol' glass roof and whatnot. It's completely ridiculous because the station is completely fine the way it is. It just needs a lick of paint, perhaps. But spending all that much when there's people dying of starvation in the world? I hate to sound like a broken record but it really does make you sick. The same goes for Hollywood. I've little objection to high-budget films, because they entertain people and they are often very creative. I do, however, object to the glamour of premieres and the ridiculous lifestyles that people live. It's all very well wanting to look nice for the cameras, but it's just plain selfish to go out and get some high priced bit of cloth with a label hanging off just so that you get a special mention in a stupid gossipy magazine.
Sorry, did I say I was keeping this short?
Hahh. Never mind then.
<< Home