You're my kind of guy, because I like your style and you sound as horrible as me.
Just ate something healthy.
Voluntarily.
Is that world going mad?
Hahhah.
Today I stayed at school for my free periods, and I was looking up peoples names in the german dictionary (or the closest I could find anyway lol) then reading out the English lol.
I think mine was Tom-Cat (who'd've guessed it'd be something cat-related? lol). We did surnames and middle names too (we were sitting there for well over two hours) but I can't remeber mine. We had some funny ones though heh.
I've got a school trip tomorrow! Waheeyyy. It's a drama one though, I'm not going to visit a factory or anything new. Am off to Warwick Arts Centre to see something about being British or something lol.. - Have checked, no famous cast members :(
Btw - I finished series one :P
Voluntarily.
Is that world going mad?
Hahhah.
Today I stayed at school for my free periods, and I was looking up peoples names in the german dictionary (or the closest I could find anyway lol) then reading out the English lol.
I think mine was Tom-Cat (who'd've guessed it'd be something cat-related? lol). We did surnames and middle names too (we were sitting there for well over two hours) but I can't remeber mine. We had some funny ones though heh.
I've got a school trip tomorrow! Waheeyyy. It's a drama one though, I'm not going to visit a factory or anything new. Am off to Warwick Arts Centre to see something about being British or something lol.. - Have checked, no famous cast members :(
Btw - I finished series one :P
Labels: drama trip, food, school, Torchwood
<< Home