Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Wastewatchers ready to go! Woo!

Hahh. I'm doing Easter Club this week. Did I mention that? Here y'are, I'm mentioning now.

Basically a bunch of kids come to my church in the morning, give us a quid, then we look after them for like 3 hours.

I don't really do a great deal.. I take kids to the loo and make sure my group is okay. Oh and I do all the actions for the songs xDDD It is tres humorous.

Also, today I went to ASDA and got some food in for my expedition! Eeeeeek. Pretty much.

I'm looking after the sweets and the chicken. Which is pretty much all I ever eat anyway lol.

Ooh and I'm going out for tea today. At some persons house. But it's curry, and I don't like curry so I'll prolly eat lots and lots before I go and just chew on some rice lol.

Labels: ,