"The garden has extremely high walls.."
Am doing some last minute line learning lol. Hence the title. That's one of my lines.
FOR MORE, COME TO THE PERFORMANCE :D Ask me for details ;)
Today we are being visited by some old family friends (one of which lived with us when I was a baby) and we were talking about my second cousin what is "famous".
I always forget who he is & what he's called.
So, for future reference, I am related to Lee Brennan from 911.
Hear that, Lee? I IS UR 2ND CUZIN :D
I wasn't sure if this should go in the hideaway, what with it being about other people & not just me.. Buut he's already "famous". He can deal with it.
Hahah. I think it's wicked. Apparently my Nana was really proud of him about it lol.
FOR MORE, COME TO THE PERFORMANCE :D Ask me for details ;)
Today we are being visited by some old family friends (one of which lived with us when I was a baby) and we were talking about my second cousin what is "famous".
I always forget who he is & what he's called.
So, for future reference, I am related to Lee Brennan from 911.
Hear that, Lee? I IS UR 2ND CUZIN :D
I wasn't sure if this should go in the hideaway, what with it being about other people & not just me.. Buut he's already "famous". He can deal with it.
Hahah. I think it's wicked. Apparently my Nana was really proud of him about it lol.
Labels: drama, random crap
<< Home