The humans are dead...
Afternoon! :D
I'm in a good mood today, because I have the whole of tomorrow off from school :) Although I can't actually speak properly because of my throat lol.
I normally have Tuesday Week 2 free of lessons, but they're letting us miss tutor period too. Apparently you don't have to go if you don't smoke.
:/ Not sure who exactly is going to actually go... I don't know any smokers who actually go to tutor period anyway lol. But I'm not going to go so everything is wonderful :D
Ooh and I'm going to town to get my DofE pictures lol. None of them are particularly good, but I'll stick them on the Hideaway anyway.
I don't really have anything else to say.. Except that you should all go and listen to The Humans Are Dead by Flight of the Conchords.
I'm in a good mood today, because I have the whole of tomorrow off from school :) Although I can't actually speak properly because of my throat lol.
I normally have Tuesday Week 2 free of lessons, but they're letting us miss tutor period too. Apparently you don't have to go if you don't smoke.
:/ Not sure who exactly is going to actually go... I don't know any smokers who actually go to tutor period anyway lol. But I'm not going to go so everything is wonderful :D
Ooh and I'm going to town to get my DofE pictures lol. None of them are particularly good, but I'll stick them on the Hideaway anyway.
I don't really have anything else to say.. Except that you should all go and listen to The Humans Are Dead by Flight of the Conchords.
Labels: DofE, drama, Flight of the Conchords, school
<< Home