Virus Time!
It's that time of the year again when I break my computer and have to reinstall windows.
I say "that time of the year" as if it happens every year, which I don't think is strictly accurate, but it's pretty close.
I'm having to do my revision on my dad's annoying Turkish computer - complete with the Turkish keyboard!
I'm getting the hang of it though, I don't think there are any Turkish letters in this post! Hahha. I'm good.
Anyway, this essentially means that you won't be able to contact me so quickly online.. Sorry! If you have the number, I am still capable of reading texts :) (although my phone lives in my room so I won't hear it if it goes off..)
Hope you're all well, I have my first exam tomorrow (English Lit) so wish me luck! T'ra x
I say "that time of the year" as if it happens every year, which I don't think is strictly accurate, but it's pretty close.
I'm having to do my revision on my dad's annoying Turkish computer - complete with the Turkish keyboard!
I'm getting the hang of it though, I don't think there are any Turkish letters in this post! Hahha. I'm good.
Anyway, this essentially means that you won't be able to contact me so quickly online.. Sorry! If you have the number, I am still capable of reading texts :) (although my phone lives in my room so I won't hear it if it goes off..)
Hope you're all well, I have my first exam tomorrow (English Lit) so wish me luck! T'ra x
<< Home