Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Friday, 20 June 2008

If you don't tell me ver zey are hiding, zen I 'ave no choice but to shoot you AND your cat

"Will Poulter, who has been cast as pain-in-the-butt Eustace Scrubb, the Pevensie children's cousin, in the next Narnia adventure to go before the cameras - The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader - which Michael Apted will direct.

Awful things happen to Eustace in this tale, but he learns. Will played Lee Carter, the scamp schoolboy in the film Son Of Rambow."

If you didn't see Son of Rambow, first of all, you should.

Secondly, I'll just let you on into the secret that Will Poulter (he's the blonde one) is actually awesome for a fourteen year old.

But don't take my word for it - really, go see Son of Rambow. It should be out on DVDs at some point in the near future if not already.

Ahh that's brightened up an already good day considerably.

By the way, I need to see Prince Caspian within a week or so of it's release, otherwise I might die of ngghhhh. Kay? Kay.

Also today is the longest day of the year according to my Pirates of the Caribbean calendar. I don't reckon I'll notice the difference.

Labels: ,