Time afterrr tiime...
Helloo.
Guess what, I'm REALLY hungry :(
I know, it toh ta lee sukz 2 b mee.
I would cook myself something but I think my parents will be home soon so I could just wait for them to come and do it xDD
Dilemna of the day.
I know it isn't spelt like that, but for some reason I was always told to spell it like that. It looks better than dilemma anyway hahha.
ETA: Hahhaa.
ETA2: I flippin love this film. Eee :D
Guess what, I'm REALLY hungry :(
I know, it toh ta lee sukz 2 b mee.
I would cook myself something but I think my parents will be home soon so I could just wait for them to come and do it xDD
Dilemna of the day.
I know it isn't spelt like that, but for some reason I was always told to spell it like that. It looks better than dilemma anyway hahha.
ETA: Hahhaa.
ETA2: I flippin love this film. Eee :D
Labels: Disney, random crap, youtube films
<< Home