Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Thursday, 19 June 2008

You've one life, you've one life, you've one life left to lead..

Was listening to my dad's Switchfoot album while washing up. I now have that stuck in my head (see: title)

Guess it's true though.

Anywho, it's Thursday! Woo :D

I don't really like Thursday that much, actually. Not sure why I'm celebrating.

Let's list some boring facts about Thursday, shall we? Yess. You know you want to:

"Thursday" is named after Thor, god of thunder.

"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays" - Arthur Dent. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Outlook for Thursday was a hit in New Zealand for Dave Dobbyn. I don't care who he is, he's from New Zealand therefore he is on my awesome list.

In high schools in the United States during the 1960s, it was widely believed that if someone wore green on Thursdays, it meant that they were gay. (Phew! I'm not wearing green today ;) wouldn't want any unfortunate women getting the wrong idea)

THURSDAYS ARE FUNNY. Are they? According to the BBC they are.

Apparently the Ascension of Jesus is on a Thursday.

I think I once devoted an entire post to a "Thursday Rave". Not sure on that one though.

See? Thursdays are not that bad.

Soo cheer up you bunch of sillies.

T'ra xxxxxxxxxx

Labels: ,