Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Sunday, 6 July 2008

Go Nadal! :D

So for those of you who are not following the Wimbledon, (not that I am, but I just watched the final) these two guys just played for the Men's Singles Finals:

Federer, left & Nadal, right. Both rather tall.

Nadal, the Spaniard, won. There was much joy from the females of the Lindley household. I'm sure you can imagine why. Actually, he vaguely reminded me of Ben Barnes, so I was on his side from the start. Hahha.

Anyway, it was actually a fantastic game. I've always been under the impression that Wimbledon is very "Grandma", but bits of it were suprisingly exciting. It remains extremely "English" though, just a sea of white people wearing sunglasses and eating strawberries.

On a completely unrelated note, I went to see Hancock this afternoon (the rain put me off Godiva-ing). It was better than I thought it would be, definitely. Lots of action (I haven't watched a decent action film in far too long. Stupid RomComs :P) but there was a vaguely sad bit towards the end which made me giggle because it sounded distinctly like there was someone crying in the room. I'm not entirely sure (simply because it really wasn't worth crying about) but it really did sound like it. Hahha.

Hope any of my school friends that might be reading have a good time on the teacher training day tomorrow :D T'ra xx

Labels: , ,