A note from a desk covered in tissues and empty strepsil packets
Hi everyone. This is a public announcement:
I AM POOR.
I am making this announcement because I am currently even more broke than normal. This is mainly due to the fact that I am not yet recieving my pocket money from the goverment (ema?)
Here is the contents of my purse:

So if you're planning to invite me to anything, just ask yourself first if it's something that I can do with a grand total of £1.55 at my command.
I AM POOR.
I am making this announcement because I am currently even more broke than normal. This is mainly due to the fact that I am not yet recieving my pocket money from the goverment (ema?)
Here is the contents of my purse:

So if you're planning to invite me to anything, just ask yourself first if it's something that I can do with a grand total of £1.55 at my command.
Labels: emo, not feeling so good
<< Home