May your days be merry and briiiight! And may all your Christmasses be white..
I've been awake for 17 and a half hours IT'S TOO LONG FOR MY LITTLE MIND TO SURVIVE.
Will collapse if I don't get to bed pretty soon.
I need to buy Christmas presents.
I need to write my Larkin essay that was due in two weeks ago.
I need to finish my structured record.
I need to fill in all my GCSEs and send off my UCAS application form.
I need to get more sleep.
I'm not very good at this stuff :/
Will collapse if I don't get to bed pretty soon.
I need to buy Christmas presents.
I need to write my Larkin essay that was due in two weeks ago.
I need to finish my structured record.
I need to fill in all my GCSEs and send off my UCAS application form.
I need to get more sleep.
I'm not very good at this stuff :/
Labels: drama, English Literature, essays, GCSEs, sleep, uni
<< Home