One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Sooo I'm having a Daft Punk moment. At 1am. Yeahh.
I don't know if you guys have seen this before, but I saw it a while ago and I think it's time for me to share it with you. You may have already seen it. Never fails to make me smile :D
So I was dancing around to that and then I thought I'd revisit an old favourite. Those crazy French people with their wild music videos. Haha.
Then, inspired by the Daft Hands video, I thought I'd make my own for "Around the World"!!
I realised soon after, however, that the whole song could be summed up in one photo:

Hehehehe.
Anyway, I'd like to point out that the "Around the World" music video is one of my earliest musical memories (only just beaten by No Doubt - Don't Speak... tuune.)
Alright, alright, I'll go to bed. Gosh.
I don't know if you guys have seen this before, but I saw it a while ago and I think it's time for me to share it with you. You may have already seen it. Never fails to make me smile :D
So I was dancing around to that and then I thought I'd revisit an old favourite. Those crazy French people with their wild music videos. Haha.
Then, inspired by the Daft Hands video, I thought I'd make my own for "Around the World"!!
I realised soon after, however, that the whole song could be summed up in one photo:

Hehehehe.
Anyway, I'd like to point out that the "Around the World" music video is one of my earliest musical memories (only just beaten by No Doubt - Don't Speak... tuune.)
Alright, alright, I'll go to bed. Gosh.
Labels: cool dancing, music, youtube
<< Home