If you're a bird... well, I think you can work out the rest.
Jamelia - Beware of the Dog
A-Ha - Take on Me
Salt n Pepa - Push It
Metro Station - Shake It
Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
Alesha Dixon - Let's Get Excited
These songs are distracting me from my work, but I love them anyway. Haha.
I watched The Notebook for the first time last night, I was expecting it to be trashy and rubbish.
It was brilliant.
Oh dear.
Um, yes, homework.
A-Ha - Take on Me
Salt n Pepa - Push It
Metro Station - Shake It
Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
Alesha Dixon - Let's Get Excited
These songs are distracting me from my work, but I love them anyway. Haha.
I watched The Notebook for the first time last night, I was expecting it to be trashy and rubbish.
It was brilliant.
Oh dear.
Um, yes, homework.
Labels: films, hahafreakshowchild, homework, music
<< Home