Soon their world will come calling for us, but this is the space they cannot touch
You GUYYYYSSS! Robin Hood was GOOD this week! YES.
No outlaws though :'(
But the guy that played "Young Guy of Gisborne" was born on EXACTLY THE SAME DAY AS ME. And he's in the BT adverts. And he was in "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging". Not that I did my research or anything..
Anywho.
I built a revision den today.
But I also did a fair bit of revision too, so it evens out :D

The lighting in my room is now prettier than when I took that photo, but I'm sure we'll all cope.
For tonight I have three items lined up:
- Make a cake (the eggs are going out of date)
- Eat strawberries (when mum gets home)
- Watch Peter Pan (the 2003 live-action version)
My brother was watching Peter Pan on wednesday, but my mum & I missed nearly all of it due to other commitments. So we plan to make up for it today :D
No outlaws though :'(
But the guy that played "Young Guy of Gisborne" was born on EXACTLY THE SAME DAY AS ME. And he's in the BT adverts. And he was in "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging". Not that I did my research or anything..
Anywho.
I built a revision den today.
But I also did a fair bit of revision too, so it evens out :D

The lighting in my room is now prettier than when I took that photo, but I'm sure we'll all cope.
For tonight I have three items lined up:
- Make a cake (the eggs are going out of date)
- Eat strawberries (when mum gets home)
- Watch Peter Pan (the 2003 live-action version)
My brother was watching Peter Pan on wednesday, but my mum & I missed nearly all of it due to other commitments. So we plan to make up for it today :D
Labels: Cooking, films, food, revision, robin hood
<< Home