Even if the sky is falling down (dooown dooown)
Okay so I thought that I couldn't love Helena Bonham Carter more but I was wrong wrong wrong.
And Matthew Macfadyen. I can't wait until I've finished reading Little Dorrit so that I can rewatch him in the TV series (now on page 371! Nearly half way?)
Oh Enid was so good.
I just want to write Helena some fanmail but I think it may end up being so long that she would not bother reading it...
I don't really know the words to this but it entertains and amuses me.
Oh and I watched the new Doctor Who episode today which was also fabulous. I was a little reluctant to watch it simply because it takes so much out of me (the same reasons I haven't watched the latest Torchwood or that Sarah Jane Adventures episode with the Doctor in it)
It was pretty amazing though & reminded me why I love the show so much :)
And Matthew Macfadyen. I can't wait until I've finished reading Little Dorrit so that I can rewatch him in the TV series (now on page 371! Nearly half way?)
Oh Enid was so good.
I just want to write Helena some fanmail but I think it may end up being so long that she would not bother reading it...
I don't really know the words to this but it entertains and amuses me.
Oh and I watched the new Doctor Who episode today which was also fabulous. I was a little reluctant to watch it simply because it takes so much out of me (the same reasons I haven't watched the latest Torchwood or that Sarah Jane Adventures episode with the Doctor in it)
It was pretty amazing though & reminded me why I love the show so much :)
<< Home