Too tired to be thinking of titles.
The thing with wearing two pairs of socks is that when you get to taking them off at night you end up being like "WILL THE SOCKS NEVER END???"
Undressing is always a rather dramatic affair for me. I always lose my balance when I'm taking my trousers off, and I often end up thinking things like "Oh no! I'm going to be stuck in this jumper FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE."
I must point out to you though that this is usually when it's getting towards 2am & I'm generally not quite with it.
That's just a little snapshot for you into the part of my life that you're less likely to be a part of lol.
Undressing is always a rather dramatic affair for me. I always lose my balance when I'm taking my trousers off, and I often end up thinking things like "Oh no! I'm going to be stuck in this jumper FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE."
I must point out to you though that this is usually when it's getting towards 2am & I'm generally not quite with it.
That's just a little snapshot for you into the part of my life that you're less likely to be a part of lol.
Labels: drama, hahafreakshowchild, random crap
<< Home