Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

tralalalala lalalala

Today is my day off. My one day off. I've worked seven days in a row, and I've got two more waiting for me. Then I'll probably put my name down for even more days, because I haven't quite worked out what I think my limit is. On one hand I should be getting loads of money, on the other I might fall flat on the floor and never get up again.. haha.

Anyway my only intention for today is to pick up the book that I've been ignoring for so long. Determined to finish that thing. My attempt to get good at reading boring books is not going well.

I've a feeling that I'm going to need more drastic measures to get me to read to the end.



Okay, I'm ready.

Labels: , , , ,